Folk Music Researches
مستند "فریاد کوهستان" مستندی از پژوهش موسیقی در شمال خراسان. پژوهش میدانی. 1395
• Chahian, M. (2021). Investigating and analyzing the Vocal Techniques of Lo and Har ee Moq ms, Soore Mehr Publication, Tehran, Iran
• Chahian, M. (2017). Investigating and analyzing the vocal techniques of Lo and Har ee Moq ms,
Zangar, the Quarterly for Music Analysis and Criticism. Shiraz, Iran
Conference Presentations, Workshops, Research Projects, and Documentaries
• Held the second professional Iranian Folk Music Workshop (East Azerbaijan folk music) and gave a speech focusing on the performance of an East Azerbaijan Qopuz player. University of Art, Music Faculty, Tehran, Iran
• Being invited to give a speech about musical narrative stories entitled Investigating and analyzing the musical construction of Karam and Asli narrative in Iranian folk music at the 12th Iranian Folk Music Festival, Kerman, Iran.
• Held the first professional Iranian Folk Music Workshop (Northern Khorasan folk music) and gave a speech focusing on the performance of some Northern Khorasan musicians. University of Art, Music Faculty, Tehran, Iran
• Presented the article entitled The effect of ancient melodies on contemporary composition in the second Tehran International Contemporary Music Festival (the best article), Iran.
• Gave a speech at the Professional Workshop of Northern Khorasan Music by focusing on the performance of two folk singers and Dotar Players at the Iranian Academy of Arts. Tehran, Iran.
• Published Faryad-e Kouhestan documentary about her research in Northern Khorasan folk music
• Did field research on Northern Khorasan folk music by traveling to some cities and villages, interviewing local musicians, singers, and players